Saturday, May 10, 2008

Embroidery

Waking up this morning I decided I HAD to do some embroidery. However, I only really know one stitch. :-) But since I HAD to do some, it HAD to be in that one stitch. I put a bee on the lavender sun dress, because lets face it bees are adorable. Plus my friend leslie http://www.wrightmacydesigns.com/ loves bees and I knew that she would love seeing me incorporate them in any way. Then a burgundy bag/purse was visualized and so needed to be created and what goes better with burgundy? Grapes. You might ask why and the reason is: wine is burgundy, wine is made from grapes. Enough said. All of this was very hard to accomplish because I am feeling so sick today. That led me to a nap and watching the movie Transformers, but I did sew a yellow flower onto some yummy royal purple cotton velvet while I watched so not totally unproductive. What do you think of my one embroidery stitch?

Sagerocky

No comments:

MiniBlog

Fantatic Links To Great Sites

  • www.wrightmacydesigns.com
Etsy Shops Directory