Thursday, May 15, 2008

Life gets in the way

I have been working on this hat since Sunday because LIFE has prevented me from working on it. Have you ever had a project you kept thinking about doing and every time you go to do it life gets in the way? You are out of laundry detergent and have to go to the store, you have a million papers to grade that have to be done by tomarrow, or you couldn't get out of work early and tonight is gym night? I have had this hat on my mind everyday - thinking and hoping that I would get to work on it. Mentally creating it in my head. I am so glad I got it out of my head and into real life. I think it turned out pretty well. What do you think?

1 comment:

drharte said...

I know what you mean about life getting in the way. That's the beauty of the blog, it kind of keeps you accountable for following through with projects.

The hat is fun and distinctive. That purple color is great.

MiniBlog

Fantatic Links To Great Sites

  • www.wrightmacydesigns.com
Etsy Shops Directory