Thursday, May 8, 2008

Reorganizing

I was driving home today thinking about my workshop in the basement. I have a long high bench for my wood and clay carving and shaping with a stool to sit at and a cute sponge bob lamp. However, today I was fixated on sewing. My dress form is down there, all my fabric, and my notions, but not my sewing machine because there is no where to put it because the bench is too tall to work the pedal. I decided I should bring a table in from the garage and move a bunch of stuff, throw some stuff away and make room to add a sewing table. Then half way through setting up I was so tired, because I am fighting a cold, that I had to stop and go lay down. Isn't funny how you manage to build up all kinds of motivation to do stuff and when you get started it all pitters out.

Ha
Sagerocky

No comments:

MiniBlog

Fantatic Links To Great Sites

  • www.wrightmacydesigns.com
Etsy Shops Directory