Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tired

I worked a little last night on a cute little fish, but I was tired and decided to give it a rest. I would carve little things like that fish from last night no matter what, but now that I am trying to do the etsy thing I am finding it a chore. I am hoping when school ends in just two weeks that I will be much more motivated because I'll only have one job (ha, job) Then I think about how school will come back in August and then I'll be trying to do two things at once again. For those of you out there who try to do two jobs, like real jobs not like my hobby etsy thing, how do you juggle what you are doing? Do you have any suggestions for staying motivated despite being mentally tired from your "day" job?

Early night thoughts
Sagerocky

No comments:

MiniBlog

Fantatic Links To Great Sites

  • www.wrightmacydesigns.com
Etsy Shops Directory