Friday, May 9, 2008

making a dress

I finally found the energy to finish setting up the basement and start sewing only to find out, after arriving home from work, that my husband, who has friday's off, has used the day to clean his side of the basement and put all things that haven't found a home yet right on top of the table I was setting up to be my sewing table. So needless to say the basement did not get set up tonight. There was sewing though. On the coffee table and couch dropping things constantly on the floor there was sewing. I made a cute little dress for a young child. I like it, but I do not know if anyone else will. I finished putting it all together but I have to decorate it now. When it is finished I'll post a picture so you can all see it.

Exhausted
Marie

4 comments:

Amy said...

Woo hoo I'm first!!!!!
You should post a picture of that dress. Ok, that's all I got.
Amy

Sagerocky said...

You ask, I answer :-)

drharte said...

The dress is cute, simple and perfect for spring. I really like it.

Helene

Amy said...

Adorable dress!
I feel like a slacker. Hope you're feeling better today!
Amy

MiniBlog

Fantatic Links To Great Sites

  • www.wrightmacydesigns.com
Etsy Shops Directory