Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Experience with Etsy

I really like how easy Etsy is to use and I have figured out so much about using it properly. For instance, I did not know that you need to refresh constantly to get seen. I did not know how to create good banners and I am still trying to figure out what I need to say about shipping and return policies. I love the different artists and what they have to offer. I have found so many creative people. They should be very proud of themselves their work is beautiful. I have also seen some things that are not really hand made and that makes me unhappy. They should take their things to Ebay and leave Etsy for those artists who create their own things. I only hope that one day I can measure up to some of the true artists on the site.

:-)
Sagerocky

No comments:

MiniBlog

Fantatic Links To Great Sites

  • www.wrightmacydesigns.com
Etsy Shops Directory